Blog Policies & Guidelines
We encourage you to comment on FluBlog’s various blogs, and look forward to you joining the discussions.
The FluBlog blogs are online resources for the public that offer expert commentary from FluBlog staff on pertinent topics. The blogs allow readers to react through comments and allow FluBlog to listen to and connect directly with the public.
We expect a basic level of civility; disagreements are fine, but mutual respect is a must. To ensure that comments are appropriate for all audiences, we review comments before they are posted. Comments posted may take up to two days to appear on the blog. We will not post comments that include blatant profanity, racist, sexist, or derogatory content; that are off topic or SPAM; or that endorse a commercial product. Comments will not be edited for typos, spelling errors or grammar. Requests to delete comments prior to posting can be sent to corpcomm@FluBloghg.org.
We are committed to ensuring that: The FluBlog blog is an online resource for patients, consumers, staff and others to offer current expert commentary from bloggers within the institution on treatment, prevention and other pertinent topics. The blog allows readers to react through comments and allows FluBlog with the opportunity to listen to and connect directly with the public.
FluBlog’s Management Code of Conduct
·FluBlog blog posts will are be accurate and factual
·FluBlog will corrects errors immediately and notes corrections within the original post
·FluBlog blog posts are will be written by members of the staff; they are will not be penned anonymously or by entities unassociated with the institution
·FluBlog will replies to or forwards e-mail or comments whenever appropriate
By posting any comments, posts or other material on FluBlog-sponsored blogs, you give FluBlog Healthcare Group (“FluBlog”) the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purposes in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
1. Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
2. Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by FluBlog in its sole discretion.
3. Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
4. Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
5. Impersonate another person.
6. Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
7. Post the same note more than once or “spam”.
FluBlog reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
1. Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Terminate a user’s access to the blog feature upon any breach of these Terms of Conditions.
3. Edit or delete any communications posted on the blog feature, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify FluBlog against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.